Honestly, cooking in the kitchen becomes 10x easier and tastier when you use Rupen's Curry Sauce. Our newly launched Madras Curry sauce in particular adds a punch of flavor that fully envelops all your senses. Not to mention it might open your sinuses a bit too!
YouTube: Madras Shrimp Curry
2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
1 lb, 16-20 count of raw, shelled, deveined shrimp
1 bottle of Rupen's Madras Curry sauce
2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- So let's go ahead and prepare the most delicious Madras Shrimp curry in under 15 minutes!
- Take a medium saucepan, and over medium heat, add oil and shrimp. Mix well so that all the shrimp pieces are coated with coconut oil. NOTE: Buy organic coconut oil that smells like coconut, yes, that is what you want, Costco (Kirkland brand) is good coconut oil to use.
- Saute shrimp for about 5 minutes. Pour Madras Curry sauce. Stir.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook covered for ten minutes.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, and you are done! Enjoy :)