Potatoes are probably the most versatile cooking food that we all love and have easy access too. Today, we take a simple and refreshing approach to cooking them. You probably already have the ingredients in your home. It's just dill, ghee, salt & potatoes.
YouTube: Dill Potatoes
1 lb Idaho potatoes, rinsed (not peeled)
2 Tablespoons ghee
1 teaspoon sea salt, or as desired
1/2 cup dill, stems removed, and roughly chopped
- Slice potatoes into match sticks. Set aside.
- Over medium heat, add ghee to a hot saucepan.
- Add the potatoes, sprinkle salt, and toss.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover the saucepan with a lid.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Toss potatoes, cover the sauce pan and cook for another couple of minutes or until potatoes are cooked. You can test if the potatoes are cooked by trying to cut them using a spatula, if the spatula goes through smoothly, the potatoes are done.
- Add dill, toss. Remove from heat. Serve.