Hold up, how about this: Salmon, but make it a spicy flavor rainbow? A good amount of my friends love to fish, but they never know how to cook it in a way that makes it taste good without that salty fishy aftertaste. I hope they and you find this recipe helpful, enjoy!
2 Salmon fillets, 6 oz each
1/2 cup Kandoo marinade
1 Tablespoon oil
Coconut Green Peas:
1 Tablespoon coconut oil
1/2 jalapeno, minced
2 cups frozen, thawed green peas
1 teaspoon of sea salt
1/2 cup shredded coconut, preferably frozen and thawed shredded coconut (available at Latin/Indian grocery stores)
- To prepare Spicy Salmon, apply marinade to salmon pieces (not on the skin) in a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- Preheat your grill based on the manufacturer's instructions.
- Brush your grill with oil and then carefully place salmon fillets on the grill.
- Cook covered for approximately 5-6 minutes. Flip salmon pieces and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, add coconut oil, jalapeno, green peas, and salt. Mix.
- Cook covered for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add shredded coconut and mix.
- Serve grilled spicy salmon with a side of coconut green peas. Enjoy!