Our eggplant chutney is perfect for this Spicy Shrimp Sandwich recipe. The umami flavors in the sandwich require no other flavors to be added to this sandwich. Enjoy!
8 pieces of thinly sliced whole-grain bread
1/4 cup iceberg lettuce leaves
1/2 cup mayonnaise
Rupen's eggplant chutney
16 pieces of cooked shrimp, tail removed (26-30 count)
- Take one slice of bread and apply 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise.
- Place 2 small pieces (enough to fit the bread) of lettuce leaves, and set aside.
- Take another slice of bread and apply 1 Tablespoon eggplant chutney.
- Place 4 pieces of shrimp on it.
- Carefully place the mayonnaise and lettuce applied bread on top of the shrimp. Gently press. Slice diagonally, and serve.